Want to know something weird? I actually have some free time, and am situated near a proper internet connection! In honor of that, here are some things that are going, or have gone down recently... like anyone cares. Oh my god, this blog is so cool, right?
- I passed DELTA, and thank Jesus, because there was a confluence of things at the end of the course that are too boring to recount here that made me genuinely wonder if the goddamned pieces would fall into place for me on this thing. But, it's all over now. This is a big part of why I am able to tap out this particular message to no one right now.
- I am probably going to need an intervention in order to break away from my addiction to reading political news on the internets. Thus far I've been saving all my ranting for e-mails to my father, a Christian conservative, and I thank him for his patience... even though, truth be told, reading his e-mail has taxed mine, too. But hey! We're talking! It's been fairly civilized! That's good, right?
- Jack is my boyfriend. Yeah, still. That guy. Let me tell you, my friends: he is not so bad. I like him a tiny little bit.
- I know I'm woefully behind the curve on this, but I heard Lance Armstrong has un-retired and will join Johan Bruyneel's Astana team this season, and not only that, people, but an authority no less than Matthew McConaghey thinks he will win the Tour de France. Is it wrong if I roll my eyes? Did he get bored with dating starlets or some shit? You know how, at Weezer concerts, everyone holds up the whatever hands? Yeah.
- Here in Praha, I don't have television, so what we do is this: we download it from the internet, or get my sister to send us stuff on DVD. Jack and I recently got all up to date on Battlestar Galatica, and I just want to report that IT RULES, even if Gaius Baltar must die, because Jesus, that guy tiresome. In other news, I want to report that "Doctor McDreamy" on Grey's Anatomy is anything but, and damn, dude: Meredith Grey is an IDIOT.
- I was in Paris and went on a canal boat journey in England. Man, a month of holiday over the summer is pretty kickass. This working in Europe thing is treating me pretty damned well.
Uh... I guess that's it. I hope any of my pals who are still reading this blog, which I know is probably less entertaining than watching paint dry, are doing well. To my LA peeps: I hope to see you soon!