- Walk around in Plastic Venice.
- See the premiere of the documentary I helped make when I went to Philadelphia in June... AWESOME!
- Smile real big and tell people how thrilled I was to see their magnificent selves.
- Take pictures that totally crack me up, like this one.
- Attend parties where silicone-breasted cocktail waitresses were wearing hot pink mesh over their bra and hotpants ensembles.
- Hang around with metrosexual professional athletes.
- Meet my biggest fan, who sqealed with excitement about meeting me... GO FIGURE! (Thanks, Elise!)
- Dork out over getting kisses from Phil Liggett.
- Ride around in limos and booze it up without paying for a damned thing (thanks, Freddie & Joel).
- Talk politics with a cute boy at an ultra hip Vegas nightspot (thanks again, Joel).
- Spend hours searching for somewhere, ANYWHERE, to watch the third presidential debate in which George Bush got punked by John Kerry.
It's taken me a long time to write my society page-type coverage of the event because, PLEASE: AS IF I could think of anything other than THE ELECTION lately! But, I finally did.
Truth be told, I didn't have to try too hard on the smiling real big, because I love my metrosexual professional bike racing crew. They really are, um... special.